Monday, July 18, 2005

 

...and so it begins.

Welcome to my blog!

The first question a reader of a blog must have answered is, of course, ‘What is this all about?’ Quite simply, this will be my attempt to explain to the world, particularly those interested in all things to do with aviation, the dire straits in which the nation’s Flight Service Stations find themselves. It is a very involved story that has evolved over a relatively short period of time, with a looming end in early October of this year (2005).

My goal is not to bore the reader with long diatribes. Instead, with a mix of historical perspectives and daily events, bring the reader up to speed with what is happening with the FAA’s contracting out one of the three branches of Air Traffic Control (ATC), the Flight Service Stations (FSS).

Please bear with me, as this is my first attempt at this sort of thing. As with most every blog I already visit myself, feedback, comments and questions are appreciated. I can be e-mailed at Skywise3@cs.com.

Now…Where to begin?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?